Wild Forest Honey
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
Wild forest honey is made by wild bees from the nectar of medicinal flowers. This honey is pure and unadulterated, free of pollution and adulteration, and it is natural. It provides you with all the benefits of organic honey made from wildflowers.
Wild forest honey obtained from these uncultivated sources has many medicinal qualities and is an essential element of Ayurveda. Honeybees gather nectar from medicinal plants like Ashwagandha, Gooseberry, Neem, Brahmi, Lemon, Tulsi among other herbal flowers blossoming in different seasons.
Health Benefits of Wild Forest Honey
- This honey helps reduce ulcers & other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
- It is floral in aroma and sweet and pleasant in flavor. A natural replacement for sugar, this honey is rich in Vitamins C, B2 B3, B5 & B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- During allergy season, a few teaspoons of this honey, a few times daily, helps to treat allergies and prevent allergy symptoms because of its antiseptic properties.
- It is an all-natural sweetener that can be used as a substitute for processed sugar.
- Acts as a natural immunity booster and energy booster, very effective against cough and cold.
- Additionally, this honey functions as a natural sedative that helps people fall asleep more soundly and reduces stress and anxiety.
- This honey pairs nicely with cereal and granola for breakfast.
- It functions well in place of regular sugar in tea, coffee, and other hot beverages.
- This honey's sweetness complements the natural sweetness of many fruits in a delicious way.
- One of the best methods for combining honey and nuts is to bake the honey into the nuts.
- Honey is always a sweet treat, but for a rich topping on bread, potatoes, or vegetables, we recommend whipping up some honey butter at home.
- Honey is a common ingredient in lightly sweet bisques, all sorts of carrot, fruit, sweet potato and squash soups, and in soups flavored with curry, ginger, or chipotle seasoning.
|Buy World Best Bee Honey Online India | Biju Thadathil Farm Honey||Shop Wild Forest Honey | bijuthadathilfarmhoney.com|
|Biju Thadathil Farm Honey is one of the main honey online store in India. We deliver Premium Farm World Best Bee Honey products at best prices.||Wild forest honey -is made by bees, using the nectar of wildflowers grown in nature. The best honey you can find. Buy Now!|