All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
Sidr Honey is produced with the utmost regard for bees and their surroundings. One of the most expensive types of honey is Sidr/Sider Honey, which is sourced from the Jaisalmer and Akola Berry regions and has exceptional medicinal qualities.
One of Sidr honey's incredible qualities to mention is its taste, which is rich, lavish, herbal, and buttery. But the honey's tart and the tangy aftertaste are what make it more well-liked. Pure Sidr honey has a burnt orange hue and a running consistency. However, when it crystallizes, it appears buttery and creamy yellow.
Health Benefits of Sidr Honey
- The Sidr tree and its parts are full of sodium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and sulfur. The honey absorbs these nutrients, giving it a rich profile.
- Pure Sidr honey has anticancer, antimicrobial, immunomodulatory, and silver nanoparticle production properties.
- Due to its antiseptic properties, a few teaspoons of this honey a few times daily during allergy season helps to treat allergies and prevent allergy symptoms.
- It is an all-natural sweetener
- It soothes sore throats and aids in the treatment of coughs.
- Additionally, this honey functions as a natural sedative that helps people fall asleep more soundly and reduces stress and anxiety.
- Your hair becomes shiny and healthy when you use wild berries or Sidr honey. Combine 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup of honey to make a hair pack. After massaging this concoction into your scalp, wait 30 minutes before washing. This will facilitate the absorption of nutrients into the scalp and prolong the conditioning of the hair.
- This honey combines well with cereals and granola for breakfast.
- It is a good substitute for regular sugar in tea, coffee, and any other type of hot beverage.
- The natural sweetness of this honey pairs wonderfully with the natural sweet qualities of many fruits.
- One of the best ways to enjoy honey with nuts is to bake the honey into them.
|Buy World Best Bee Honey Online India | Biju Thadathil Farm Honey||Shop Sidr honey | bijuthadathilfarmhoney.com|
|Biju Thadathil Farm Honey is one of the main honey online store in India. We deliver Premium Farm World Best Bee Honey products at best prices.||Sidr honey is known for its medicinal properties and is known as the king of honey in fields of medicine. Buy Sidr/Sider Honey now.|