All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
Rosewood honey, which comes from the thick deciduous forests of Northern India's Himalayan foothills, is beneficial for gum and tooth issues like toothaches and has many health benefits. The honey is harvested from the hive without causing any harm to the honey bees and by treating their surrounding areas with utmost respect and care.
Health Benefits of Rosewood Honey
- This honey is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. which are all essential for the body. Additionally, this honey has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Simply put, eating honey supports immune system health, prevents indigestion, and promotes digestive health.
- The use of raw rosewood honey helps with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory conditions. It works wonders as a natural remedy for soothing the lungs and throat.
- Your skin will benefit greatly from this honey.
- Due to its antiseptic properties, a few teaspoons of this honey a few times daily during allergy season helps to treat allergies and prevent allergy symptoms.
- It is an all-natural sweetener that is made from the nectar of Indian Rosewood flowering plants.
- It soothes sore throats and aids in the treatment of coughs.
- Additionally, rosewood honey functions as a natural sedative that helps people fall asleep more soundly and reduces stress and anxiety.
- Sheesham Honey is used for toothaches, gum issues, good digestion, stomach aches, blood pressure control, and blood circulation.
- It is especially helpful for women who experience menstrual issues.
- This honey combines well with cereals and granola for breakfast.
- It is a good substitute for regular sugar in tea, coffee, and any other type of hot beverage.
- The natural sweetness of this honey pairs wonderfully with the natural sweet qualities of many fruits.
- One of the best ways to enjoy honey with nuts is to bake the honey into them.
|Buy World Best Bee Honey Online India | Biju Thadathil Farm Honey||Shop Rosewood Honey | bijuthadathilfarmhoney.store|
|Biju Thadathil Farm Honey is one of the main honey online store in India. We deliver Premium Farm World Best Bee Honey products at best prices.||Rosewood Honey brings you a very unique honey with its special flavor and taste from the dense deciduous forests of Northern India's Himalayan Foothills.|