Kashmir Multiflora Honey
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
The bees and their environment are treated with care during the honey harvest. Kashmir Naturals' Himalayan regions are their primary source of raw materials. One of the rarest honey varieties, Kashmir Multiflora Honey, also known as Honey Dew, comes from a variety of flowers.
Health Benefits of Kashmir Multiflora Honey
- This honey is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. All of which are vital for the body. This honey has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties as well. In simpler terms, the consumption of honey promotes digestive health, fights indigestion, and strengthens the immune system.
- Kashmir honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- This honey is really good for your skin. It has antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and natural blood purifying properties that help to prevent acne, pimples & dandruff
- A few teaspoons of this honey a few times per day during allergy season helps to treat allergies and prevent allergy symptoms.
- It promotes proper blood circulation by contributing to the production of red blood cells and platelets; which improves blood flow.
- It is the perfect food for diabetics and anyone on a strict diet. One or two tablespoons of honey with almonds or whole wheat bread is a healthy choice to make before working out.
- Kashmir honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats. It is scientifically proven that honey helps those suffering from an upper respiratory infection.
- Multiflora honey also acts as a natural sedative agent that helps to improve sleep and relieve stress & anxiety.
- This honey combines well with cereals and granola for breakfast.
- It is a good substitute for regular sugar in tea, coffee, and any other type of hot beverage.
- The natural sweetness of this honey pairs wonderfully with the natural sweet qualities of many fruits.
|Buy World Best Bee Honey Online India | Biju Thadathil Farm Honey||Buy Kashmir Multiflora Honey | bijuthadathilfarmhoney.com|
|Biju Thadathil Farm Honey is one of the main honey online store in India. We deliver Premium Farm World Best Bee Honey products at best prices.||Kashmir Multiflora Honey is smooth, fragrant, perfectly sweet, and irresistibly delicious while being a natural energy source. Buy Honey with Unprocessed, and unadulterated honey collected from beehives.