All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
In the Himalayas and the regions around, wild beehives produce the dark amber honey known as "Himalayan Honey." This honey is made even more nutritious by the nectar of numerous wildflowers.
While providing natural energy, it is also smooth, fragrant, delectably sweet, and irresistibly tasty. This golden nectar is ethically and responsibly harvested in the Himalayan forests, which are abundant in flowering trees and plants.
Health Benefits of Himalayan Honey
- According to Ayurveda, Himalayan honey has the greatest healing properties. According to modern researchers, dark honey from forests contains the maximum antioxidants in it.
- This honey is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. All of which are vital for the body. Himalayan Honey has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties as well. In simpler terms, the consumption of honey promotes digestive health, fights indigestion, and strengthens the immune system.
- Himalayan honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- This honey is really good for your skin. From treating acne to preventing premature aging, honey is very beneficial.
- A few teaspoons of this honey a few times per day during allergy season helps to treat allergies and prevent allergy symptoms.
- It promotes proper blood circulation by contributing to the production of red blood cells and platelets; which improves blood flow.
- It is the perfect food for diabetics and anyone on a strict diet. One or two tablespoons of honey with almonds or whole wheat bread is a healthy choice to make before working out.
- Wild honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats. It is scientifically proven that honey helps those suffering from an upper respiratory infection.
- This honey combines well with cereals and granola for breakfast.
- It is a good substitute for regular sugar in tea, coffee, and any other type of hot beverage.
|Buy World Best Bee Honey Online India | Biju Thadathil Farm Honey||Himalayan Honey India | bijuthadathilfarmhoney.com|
|Biju Thadathil Farm Honey is one of the main honey online store in India. We deliver Premium Farm World Best Bee Honey products at best prices.||Himalayan Forest Honey is smooth, fragrant, perfectly sweet, and irresistibly delicious while being a natural energy source. Order Himalayan Honey online from the Best Honey Online Store.